A petition calling on David Cameron to block Romanian and Bulgarian workers from coming to Britain is being signed by 5,000 people a day.
So far 100,000 have signed the Downing Street e-petition – and the scale of public feeling means the issue is likely to be raised in the House of Commons.
- 100,000 signed a Downing Street e-petition so could be raised in Commons
- Calls for a block on Romanian and Bulgarian workers coming to the UK
- Countries currently limited to 25,000 low-skilled jobs in the UK every year
- Limit expires at end of the year prompting campaigners to call for extension
- Warning that influx could put pressure on housing, schools and healthcare
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2293038/5-000-day-tell-Cameron-curb-influx-Romanians-Online-petition-issue-debated-House-Commons.html#ixzz2Nc8RLnKl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on FacebookOnline petition …