- Farrah Naz, 43, and her husband own four bedroom house in Edgware, north London, crammed with 28 Romanian migrants
- The beauty salon owner said they began renting the property to a family of five in August
- But the family has reportedly illegally sub-let the property and allegely charged rent for more people to stay
- Council inspectors raided the flat above a shop and found people including a young baby living in overcrowded squalor
- Property had no working smoke detector alarms and rubbish had been ‘fly-tipped into a rat infested backyard
Farrah Naz, 43, has a lifestyle which is in stark contrast to the ‘slum conditions’ endured by tenants who were packed into her rental property.
She and her husband Mohammad Chaudhry, 49, live in a five bedroom house worth £630,000 with a three-year-old black Range Rover on the driveway in Ilford, East London.
Mrs Naz runs her business Farrah’s Hair and Beauty offering a range of treatments for women from a salon around a mile from her home.
But MailOnline can reveal that she also holds the lease of a flat where 28 people including a two-month-old baby were found in desperate conditions.